Yin Yoga Teacher Training Intensive
50 Continuing Education Credits available for this course, which may be used toward a 300-hour YTT certification.
Yin Yoga is a deep, mindful, and rewarding practice to harmonize the body and mind. It is the perfect compliment for our busy lives and active yoga practices, and it is suitable for practitioners of all levels. Yin offers us the possibility to stop, look, and listen. It asks that we slow down and become aware of the present moment, where life unfolds.
Join Val Boyko, E-RYT500 YACEP, and a small group of dedicated yoga teachers to bring more presence and a sense of balance into the lives of your students and yourself!
($750 if registered by 1/10/20)
Fri 2/21/20 6 PM - 9 PM
Sat 2/22/20 11 AM - 5 PM
Sun 2/23/20 9 AM - 5 PM
Sat 3/21/20 11 AM - 5 PM
Sun 3/22/20 9 AM - 5 PM
Sat 4/25/20 11 AM - 5 PM
Sun 4/26/20 9 AM - 5 PM
In this transformative program, you will explore the essence of Yin, add more tools to your teacher toolkit, and be supported in your growth as a yoga teacher.
You will learn:
• The principles and evolution of Yin Yoga
• An understanding of the meridian systems and how they relate to Yin Yoga
• Over 30 Yin asanas that open the connective tissues and move energy into specific areas
• Meditations and Pranayama to enhance a Yin Yoga Class
• Practical options to adapt and adjust for every body and age
• Sequencing, cueing, and themes that support a meaningful Yin Yoga class
• Practice teaching and exploring your own growing edge in a fun Teachers Lab environment
About the teacher:
Val Boyko is an Advanced Kripalu Yoga Teacher, mentor, and blogger. She is a life-long learner with a passion to share what she has learned. Val achieved her 500-hour YTT in 2013 at the Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health. In 2017, she was certified as a Kripalu Yin Yoga Teacher.
As a yoga teacher, Val uses her intuition and empathy to tune into her students and hold a sacred space for them. She enjoys teaching a wonderfully diverse group of people, ranging from teens with special needs, to seniors, athletes, and fellow yoga teachers. As a Yoga Teacher Mentor, her mission is to continue to share her knowledge with others so they can become masterful and compassionate teachers.
To pay the tuition in installments, you must register in person
at Hummingbird Yoga and Massage or call the studio at 610-955-3328